Aftermarket 22" Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is anyone looking into getting aftermarket wheels for their Expy? I don't mind the Platinum wheels, but my plan all along was to get another set of wheels so I can swap out every year. I was thinking a primarily black wheel with chrome accents would look good on my white Expy....similar to the wheels we all see on the F-150's all over the place.

I've searched the interwebs, but no luck finding any good pics of Expy's with different wheels, yet anyway...

OP
OP
Garrett

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I also really like the '18 Denali Ultimate wheels. I wonder what something similar would look like on the Expy...

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The navi select wheels would look good on the wht plat or the 2017 f150 ltd 22in wheels.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am likely to move forward with these
Ls5l12m

GoBison

Reaction score
I personally am a fan of the current Plat wheels that Ford has on offer. Not so much a fan of any of the other trim levels.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Qc6jCzQ.jpg

BAM!!! How you like them apples? That is pretty tight. High probability of that being the wheel. I have found a few Forgiatos, but I am not spending $10,000 on a set of wheels.

Randy_270

Reaction score
I went the opposite way, I ordered 18" rims to put on my limited and plan on selling the stock 20s. I like more tire and less rim. Can't post any pics because I only have 1 of the 4 rims, hopefully get the other three tomorrow, and no Expedition to put them on yet...

OP
OP
Garrett

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone think semi-rugged tires would look bad on a platinum? I don't mind the look, but was planning on a clean street look like the Denali.