Aftermarket mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bummy2V

Reaction score
Hey everyone I have an early model 2003 eddie bauer that I just recently purchased. Has 150k miles and looks great and runs great except for a cranking issue its been having (made other post for this topic). Im starting to do some mods to it as it was completely stock. Did a muffler delete, bought a K&N CAI, I just purchased a 75mm BBK throttle body, I also purchased an airraid throttle body spacer but I do not know if it will fit with the new bbk throttle body and ive also heard that they are a waste of money so if it doesn't fit I will end up returning it. Does anyone have these or have tried to install these can you let me know if they are compatible please, thank you. I've also thought about doing under drive pulleys. I do have the early model so I have the 6 grooves not 8. I will only be able to get the 2 set with water pump and harmonic balancer. Anyone do these and have any tips? Let me know please. Also I have a JLT 2.0 oil catch can from my 02 mustang GT 4.6 2v. I am thinking of adding it to the expy but do not know what side to put it on as no one has given a clear answer or posted pictures up. If anyone has any tips on where to install it and what hoses to use let me know. Driver side or passenger side. Some people add one to each side.