Aftermarket Tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Bender

Reaction score
I have searched to the ends of the Earth and cannot find what I want tail light wise for my 06 Limited... What I am looking for is a smoked lense with Bar type LED's (not the individual LED's)... Can anybody send me in the right direction???

OverlandExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
unfortunately aftermarket parts aren't super easy to come by for the 2nd gens. If you're decent with google you've probably found the same things anyone here would, but hopefully someone else can chime in! Good luck!

OP
OP
Joseph Bender

Joseph Bender

Reaction score
unfortunately aftermarket parts aren't super easy to come by for the 2nd gens. If you're decent with google you've probably found the same things anyone here would, but hopefully someone else can chime in! Good luck!
I've definitely searched the far reaches of "The Google" and absolutely cannot find any I like AT ALL.... I'm almost to the point of just modifying the buckets and using another style tail light.... Thanks for answering!!!!