Air bag suspension for 2015 Expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

montecarlo31

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Really? Is it automatic as well?

You are only getting 2" of squat which isn't a big deal. That being said you can add the struts and they are automatic, they work by building pressure from suspension travel and using a internal valve to keep the rear level regardless of load and road conditions.

awideen

Reaction score
I was thinking of adding air bags to the rear suspension on my 2015 Expedition EL since I tow about 8000 pounds (Boat).

But for the life of me I cannot find any air bags anywhere for the 2015. Is it possible that you cannot add air bags for this year (and 2016-17) models? Is it due to the new independent rear suspension?

Did you ever have any luck with this? I don't know how FORD designed some with the air suspension and some without. I have an XLT and it seems to be the only model that doesn't have air suspension which I want to add to it. I see plenty of conversion to regular suspension from air suspension. But I can't seem to find anything going from regular suspension to air suspension.

Thanks

Andy Rubalcaba

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm seeing options on Amazon if you just put your 2015 model in your garage on the website, and then search air suspension, i'm seeing aftermarket ones and i think one option that seems like OEM. I don't see any from Suncore which is too bad because that's who makes the ones I got for my '08 ( basically just remanufactured back to brand new complete assemblies ).

If the amazon options don't seem to work for you, try calling Suncore directly during the day to see if they carry something ( you can find them on amazon as well ).