Air Ride Conversion on 2010 Expy El

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lorlainie

Reaction score
Hello all. New to the forum and I have some questions.
I have a 2010 Expy EL Limited (that I love) that is having issues with the air ride system. Rear end drops like a rock. I bought this used and it now has 175000 miles. 2 years ago had the same issue and replaced the rear air bags, compressor, and height sensors. I can't afford to be doing this again and was considering replacing with the Strutmaster conversion kit. Has anyone done this and what, besides the shocks, do I need? Also, I tow a 24 foot travel trailer and have a weight distribution hitch. I was considering doing a 3/4 ton rear end conversion. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate!

Iowan

Reaction score
I've done this and I think its overpriced, the only difference between buying two coil spring strut assembly's and the kit is the wiring hook up. I would try to buy there wiring kit separately the and price it out separately. It could be I paid too much five years ago.