All New Suburban.....December 10th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have read the all new Suburban/ Yukon will be unvailed December 10th along with the other triplets. Excited to see the new GM trucks, they’ve always been on their game in this segment. Competition is good! I’ll update this thread with some of the goods on the competition as they are released. I have a feeling it’s going to look ALOT nicer than their pickups.

OP
OP
JExpedition07

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is a possibility for GMC, don’t think the mirrors will be on the door though. It’s tough to beat their current looks.

546CA14C-BA73-4075-A5F0-6490BA7E180B.jpeg
615BC1CF-80E1-489A-977A-F46B6B1C4025.jpeg

OP
OP
JExpedition07

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone says thats fake...but it do kinda look like the real deal

I think you are right, they usually change up the front end from the pickup variety. In chevys case that is needed, the pickups ain’t pretty. I do admire the current GMC front end, it’s Flat nosed/Bold and screams “Truck” and “Luxury”.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JExpedition07

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing I have read is the L86 powertrain (6.2L DFM V8) will be more widely available in the Chevrolet and GMC lineups. GMC has already extended it to SLT trim (no longer a Denali exclusive). There may be a head rework and power bump on this engine soon as well.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
One thing I have read is the L86 powertrain (6.2L DFM V8) will be more widely available in the Chevrolet and GMC lineups. GMC has already extended it to SLT trim (no longer a Denali exclusive). There may be a head rework and power bump on this engine soon as well.

Yep. Announced 6.2l is available in the highs country trim package

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JExpedition07

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They went independent suspension, optional air ride and Magnetic ride control. Engines are 5.3, 3.0 Diesel, and 6.2. Interior is totally new. No GMC or Cadillac yet. The new Tahoe is polarizing and not for me, maybe I’ll get used to it but not as of now. Hopefully GMC is different.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They went independent suspension, optional air ride and Magnetic ride control. Engines are 5.3, 3.0 Diesel, and 6.2. Interior is totally new. No GMC or Cadillac yet. The new Tahoe is polarizing and not for me, maybe I’ll get used to it but not as of now. Hopefully GMC is different.

Somehow they made it look even MORE like the expy. That front grill tho...yikes