All-Weather Floor Mat Options

Should a 3-row passenger vehicle come standard with 3 rows of floor mats?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rcompart

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As of right now, the only vehicle specific all-weather floor mats for the 2018 Expy and Navi are the ones from Ford. I have spoke with both WeatherTech and HuskyLiner and their all-weather mats will not be available until late February or early March. I have a set of the Ford all-weather mats but they have much to be desired in terms of containing the snow, slush and water and keeping it off the surrounding carpeted areas. I included the part numbers below but if you haven't ordered your vehicle, or it won't arrive until March or April, I'd hold out for what WeatherTech or HuskyLiner has to offer.

Ford All-Weather Floor Mats - JL1Z-7813300-CB
Ford Reversible Cargo Mat - JL1Z-4013046-AA

I also found the following while searching through motorcraftservice workshop installation manuals. I called my local dealership's parts department but they were unable to find anything from that number. Including it here to possibly aid in someone else's search.

Ford All-Weather 3rd Row Floor Mat - SKJL1J-78130B40-AA

upload_2018-2-13_15-38-44.png

Last edited:

shane_th_ee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm thinking the blessing-in-disguise of an early May delivery date is that the Weathertech mats and Ford splash guards should all be available by then...

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally! I really need the one that fits with the 3rd row down so hopefully this is a sign they are close to releasing that along with the rest of the mats for the car. My double BOB stroller is wrecking the seat backs even with a blanket down.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally! I really need the one that fits with the 3rd row down so hopefully this is a sign they are close to releasing that along with the rest of the mats for the car. My double BOB stroller is wrecking the seat backs even with a blanket down.

I like your avatar, yea that's pretty off topic. yea cool the floor mats will be available. (My attempt to stay on topic). Idk about standard third row mats I've never put thought into it, couldn't hurt.

shane_th_ee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The correct solution is to get rid of the BOB and get the CitySelect...

carid

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
rcompart

rcompart

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The correct solution is to get rid of the BOB and get the CitySelect...

You guys with your fancy strollers would get along great with my wife. LOL ;) You do know that the best option is the Graco Fastaction side-by-side. Inexpensive, easy to open AND close, has useable storage along with and cup holders/cubbies and it fits perfectly in the MAX with the 3rd row in use. My WIFE on the other hand,(let me be very clear that I have zero ownership) has a Contours Options and I swear that thing has it out for mankind. It has more pinch points than an 80’s hide-a-bed, takes minutes to assemble because it won’t fold up with the seats installed in a useful manner and that crappy cup holder that’s included is as useful as an already worn diaper. But I digress.

Back on the topic, I spoke with WT and HL again yesterday and everything aside from the rear cargo liner is still in manufacturing design with another 6-8 weeks. :( Fingers crosses that’s just their standard response since it’s what I’ve been told every time I’ve called, for the last 6-8 weeks. LOL

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd bet that's their standard response hopefully they are closer than you think. It seems that is what they say for Lots of things. We've got a weather tech guy on this forum. Those custom fit ones posted previous are well..........special.

Last edited:

TxBrian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've got the Lloyd's carpet mats on the way for the 2nd and 3rd row.
I'll post some pics once i get them.