All-Weather Floor Mat Options

Should a 3-row passenger vehicle come standard with 3 rows of floor mats?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rhk118

Reaction score
I got the Husky 2nd row mat today and I really don't care for it. Its pretty light and I do like the feel of it better than the Weathertech but it doesn't seem to fit as nice as the Weathertechs.

Funny I have Husky liners for all 3 rows and they all fit great (I have bench seat 2nd row)...no issues at all, cover everything important. 2nd row in mine sits flush on the floor and fits side to side as well as front to back exactly. It even clicks under the plastic seat covers for bench and that really holds it in. Have been using Husky liners since 2005 in 3 SUVs and never had a problem with no maintenance or products being used on them ever.

Have to say with this generation though the material/thickness seems lighter than their past product and just about the EXACT same material as Weathertech...to the point I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me they were made in the same factory...Wife has weather tech in her SUV and don't think you'd go wrong with either.

DD777

Reaction score
My dealer ordered and installed our WeatherTechs today as part of our purchase deal and I think the black look great. The second and third row combo with the middle section that goes between the second row seats seem to fit nicely and lay completely flat.

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I believe those are just the matts got the Max version of the Expedition. I have the exact same matts in my Expy Max.

Edistobob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've searched but haven't found a "real life" photo of the front Husky Weatherbeater floor liners, especially the driver's side. Would definitely appreciate someone's posting that. I'm interested in seeing the coverage near the accelerator pedal. Thanks.

rumline

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here you go. I haven't cleaned this in a couple days so it should give you a decent idea of where dirt goes.

be85f4bb5e52ac2ceea2982dc84f7d82.jpg

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I first went with Husky, but didn’t like how it laid and wife was concerned about the Prop 65 warning and chemical smell. I know, everything has a Prop 65 warning but you know what doesn’t? Weathertech, so bought that too in order to compare, and ended up liking it a lot so kept them and returned the Huskies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I first went with Husky, but didn’t like how it laid and wife was concerned about the Prop 65 warning and chemical smell. I know, everything has a Prop 65 warning but you know what doesn’t? Weathertech, so bought that too in order to compare, and ended up liking it a lot so kept them and returned the Huskies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I recently read that manufactures have been putting that California Prop 65 sticker on pretty much any and everything just to avoid the potential for not labeling something that actually needed it and being fined. You could eat those floor mats and suffer constipation well before getting cancer from them.