All-Weather Floor Mat Options

Should a 3-row passenger vehicle come standard with 3 rows of floor mats?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jace

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with WeatherTech's "All-Weather Floor Mats" as opposed to the Floorliner? Just got a return authorization for the Floorliner; it curls badly at doors/entry points and where it meets third row seat all the way in back, catches when sliding seats (I tuck under each time, but shifts around a good bit w/captains chairs) and generally just shifts around too much for my liking. Driver's mat has been popping off routinely as well. Not really happy with the Floorliner product, so, think I'll try this other option, seems more forgiving...

The Husky X-Act Contour also have me thinking... I didn't see pics for either unless they are called something else. If anyone has them or can point me to them installed, I'd appreciate it...

Thanks for the help!

I posted a bunch of before and after pics w/ the Husky X-act floor mats for all 3 rows. I love em! They don't make the cargo area mats in the X-act series, but they do in the weatherbeater series. I can't say I love it as much as the floor mats (I wish the rubber nubs/spikes were more pokey on the bottom so it couldn't move at all), but it works perfect 95% of the time.

https://www.expeditionforum.com/threads/husky-floor-liners-vs-weathertech.41132/page-2

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Since jace already posted pics, I won't. However, I LOVE the Husky X-Act mats.

I had Weathertechs in my previous vehicle and experienced the same thing that you are with the curling. They told me to use a hair dryer or heat gun to "mold" the floorliners into place.

Anyway, I knew I wanted better protection that the stock ones, so I researched and watched a bunch of YouTube vidoes and came to the conclusion that the Husky's were worth a try. I was not disappointed.

Sorry to hear about your issue, but hopefully the RMA will be a refund versus credit towards another WT product.

byathread

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Happy with Weathertech they are a good company. I sent back everything and got a full refund after about 10 months of use. I'll buy their vent shades when/if they come out with them for the new expeditions.
Picked up a full set of the Husky X-act and the Weatherbeater cargo liner, fit is better and no interference with the seats. That and the curling up at all the wrong places on the Weatertechs started to really drive me nuts. Coverage is also much better and they are a bit softer compound, so, better grip. Glad I switched. So far so good! [emoji106] on Husky for 18+ Expeditions...

Snoozdoc

Reaction score
For all it’s worth, this set of two mats were cheap as hell for front seats. ($22). I specifically wanted something that if i put drink carrier on passenger floor, and one or two coffees spilled , the liquid would be fully contained. So these are quite deep, and i just threw them over the rubber floor mats that were included with the vehicle.

CB9DB2F9-1777-40D4-9F63-34F61207A0F4.jpeg

4AE19926-EB1A-44BB-9F79-457788287EE4.jpeg

05E7D9E8-9D7C-4AF4-867C-2DCE602F7B9C.jpeg

Phyxius

Reaction score
I've always bought WeatherTech liners for my cars. We got the expedition last week and a combination of 3 little kids, a delay on Weathertech's shipping (can't blame them with everything that's going on), and a sale on Smart Liners -used to be MaxLiners- made me decide to go for the later.
Quality is great and very on par with all my previous WeatherTechs.
20200331_180009.jpg 20200331_180017.jpg 20200331_180032.jpg 20200331_180211.jpg

20200331_180127.jpg