Allowed to sell 2022 Expedition Max Limited?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brettmag

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have a 2022 Expedition Max Limited with 302A and tow package on order. It is built and waiting to be shipped. ETA is mid July. Stone blue with mahogany interior. Location is in Canada.

Does anyone on the forum want to buy this from me after I take delivery or buy my allocation then deal directly with the dealer?

rob4092xx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have a 2022 Expedition Max Limited with 302A and tow package on order. It is built and waiting to be shipped. ETA is mid July. Stone blue with mahogany interior. Location is in Canada.

Does anyone on the forum want to buy this from me after I take delivery or buy my allocation then deal directly with the dealer?
Seriously?

OP
OP
B

brettmag

Reaction score
Obviously its a "secret price" huh? Who knew.....
Nothing secret. Just wasn’t sure I was supposed to have a “for sale” ad on this forum.

Link is here: 2022 Ford Expedition Max Limited on Kijiji https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks...p_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

If people are going to think this is a scam or something I’ll just take it down. Honestly just wanted to provide someone the opportunity to pick up a nice Expy for a reasonable price. My plans changed and I want something else.

TxBrian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Keep us updated.
I also have a 22 Platinum 4x4 I’m not going to take. Planning on selling to recoup my deposit and maybe make a few bucks if it ever gets released from chip hold.

KOPIER

Reaction score
I have a Green Timberline with the 501A package as well that has been built -should be shipped any day! Has an ETA of July 1st delivery in OC CA - and can pick up for anyone - I picked another one on a deal I could not pass up - let me know if anyone in OC is interested