Allowed to sell 2022 Expedition Max Limited?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KOPIER

Reaction score
Lol - I was not trying to sell it for profit - just saying I have one on its way from Nov order - already picked one up. - if anyone wants it I can get it for Msrp.

lakerr

Reaction score
If it starts with "Ourismann", you are spot on. LOL.

I got mine at MSRP from Koon's Baltimore. If I ordered, they would have allowed my X-Plan discount, but I could not wait.
Interesting. Koon's in NoVA is the one who I was thinking of. They asked my boss for a $10,000 deposit to move up the list for a Lightning.

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lol - I was not trying to sell it for profit - just saying I have one on its way from Nov order - already picked one up. - if anyone wants it I can get it for Msrp.

Perhaps post it in the actual classified sub-forum of this website, you might actually find a potential buyer...

Just saying

Bill

Reaction score
Interesting. Koon's in NoVA is the one who I was thinking of. They asked my boss for a $10,000 deposit to move up the list for a Lightning.
That's dirty. If you can pay to move up the list who's to say someone else can't pay more to move right back ahead of you?
When I looked for my truck last year I got it right off the truck at Malloy in Winchester. At sticker.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I now see many people on the facebook buying 2022 Expeditions from dealer stock for $1,000 below MSRP, so I'm assuming nobody is stupid enough to pay above MSRP for the same vehicle.

Many dealers are charging 10-25% above MSRP for in-stock vehicles.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just bought a 2022 Chrysler Pacifica for $1,000 UNDER list. Its arriving at the dealer this month as it was an "in transit" vehicle. People paying over MSRP are losing their azz.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's dirty. If you can pay to move up the list who's to say someone else can't pay more to move right back ahead of you?
When I looked for my truck last year I got it right off the truck at Malloy in Winchester. At sticker.
Malloy was asking $6K over MSRP for the Expedition that I was looking at.

OP
OP
B

brettmag

Reaction score
I'm not proposing to sell at more than MSRP - only at MSRP and adjusted for tax. Price would be the same as buying new from a dealer at MSRP.

lakerr

Reaction score
It is dirty and I totally agree!!! Ford let him move his order to another dealer in the area and he ended up pretty high on the list.

I ordered through Sheehy and below MSRP.