Anybody Have a source For Bilstein 5100s in Stock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

APExpo

Reaction score
Did you (or anybody else who’s been waiting) ever get your expy Bilsteins?

A local shop told me they couldn’t get them due to the back order. I ordered some from 4wheelparts, but I’m not optimistic about getting them any time soon.

Thunderbirdsport

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ordered some awhile back from amazon, as I recall, don't seem to remember a terribly long wait for them to come in.

NVM, Mine were the 4600. But still, ordered on 12-17 and got them on 12-20.

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Still waiting on my order of 5100's from 4Wheelparts.com (Ordered Dec 24th, 2020). They took my money just fine the day of order. The website says the order is being processed...

P/N's match. I'm cool with waiting since my Hellwig sway bars won't be delivered until late March, 2021.

OP
OP
Expedition Dave

Expedition Dave

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I cancelled mine and went with Amazon for $80 more, which was two sets from two different companies. I have a 6,500 mile trip coming up where I can't afford to have anything go wrong so may hold off on the install for the next 2 months. Not happy with either, but whatevs...

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I cancelled mine and went with Amazon for $80 more, which was two sets from two different companies. I have a 6,500 mile trip coming up where I can't afford to have anything go wrong so may hold off on the install for the next 2 months. Not happy with either, but whatevs...
Let us know how long it took for you to actually receive the struts/shocks please.

APExpo

Reaction score
There appear to be some fronts available from several vendors on eBay as of 2.3.21. They weren’t there a week or so ago. Take it for what it’s worth.