Anyone familiar with DNJ or Enginetech brands?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MC775

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for a pair of camshafts for my 5.4 3V engine. I wanted to get an OEM ones, but I can't find an online store with an affordable international shipping. Locally I can get camshafts made by DNJ. Is anybody familiar with this manufacturer? I'm pretty sure they produce their stuff in China, but they are not the cheapest brand on the market, so maybe it's worth trying it? Any opinions, experiences?

EDIT: I've found that there is also an Enginetech brand available locally, would be nice to hear some opinions about it too.

Cheers,
MC

Last edited:

riphip

Full Access Members
Reaction score
rockauto.com seems to sell a lot of them. Says a lot for me. Under $110 here in the States.

Y'all be careful over there with the tragedies going on net door!!!

twodollars

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Prob too late, but I bought an enginetech piston and ring set for a old 289. Appears they buy name brand parts and redbox as their own. Gasket set was felpro, rings are hastings. Overall I have been pleased with their quality.