Anyone have a delivered ‘22 with HD tow package?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GLDN82912

Reaction score
Playing off my other post about different size mirrors - Does anyone have a 22 with HD tow package and have 1 regular side mirror and 1 tow side mirror? I’m stumped as to why I have 2 different sizes mirrors but i think it has to do with my tow package. Any insight would help. My dealer hasn’t answered me yet.

CCDC

Reaction score
Mine is hd tow and the mirror is 1inch bigger on the passenger side. Didn’t notice until I measured.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GLDN82912

Reaction score
Mine is hd tow and the mirror is 1inch bigger on the passenger side. Didn’t notice until I measured.
Ah okay thank you! Yeah I didn’t notice until I was on the highway and I thought I was imagining it. But I measured and sure enough 1 inch bigger. Does only one of your mirrors (the passenger) say “objects may appear...)?

OP
OP
G

GLDN82912

Reaction score
Hey question about your HD tow, do you have the XLT and did you get 360 def cameras included in your tow package?

rpw2021

Reaction score
Playing off my other post about different size mirrors - Does anyone have a 22 with HD tow package and have 1 regular side mirror and 1 tow side mirror? I’m stumped as to why I have 2 different sizes mirrors but i think it has to do with my tow package. Any insight would help. My dealer hasn’t answered me yet.

Yes I have the same. '22 with HD Tow. The passenger side mirror is a bit larger. I never noticed until you posted and I went out and measured. I assume this is intentional.

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, I can confirm that the two mirrors are a different size. I'm also going to throw the idea out that it has to do with how far the driver is from the passenger side of the Expedition, and has something to do with that.

Bill