Anyone install a Readylift leveling kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adam Huskins

Reaction score
Tires are Toyo Open Country AT’s 12.5”x35”R 20’s. MPG combined (mostly in town) is around 14. Highway usually goes up to 17 or 18. Rides great! Tires are very quiet considering. Pick your wheels carefully (offset is important). Mine are +18mm. Truck is awesome off road.

aa42c6cc1a491ccfa3fd71871b8e94cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
N

Nsw550

Reaction score
Tires are Toyo Open Country AT’s 12.5”x35”R 20’s. MPG combined (mostly in town) is around 14. Highway usually goes up to 17 or 18. Rides great! Tires are very quiet considering. Pick your wheels carefully (offset is important). Mine are +18mm. Truck is awesome off

Looks incredible. Any issues rubbing? Do you have the automatic running boards? I have the black standard stationary running boards and I’m worried tired will rub.

Adam Huskins

Reaction score
Very light trimming of the inner fender liner. I have the retractable running boards. I did shorten them about 3 inches. Simple to do.

osteodoc08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Supposedly this isn’t available for use with the load leveling rear suspension. What suspension does yours have?

Adam Huskins

Reaction score
Not the load leveling. I do know someone has done it. I think it required fabricating some brackets and then it was good to go.

julijn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not the load leveling. I do know someone has done it. I think it required fabricating some brackets and then it was good to go.

so did yours come with 22s? the kit says will not work for ccd suspension.. mine has the 22s with the ccd and I thought I was out of the lift game...