Anyone replaced their air suspension with the standard setup?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K-Clive

Reaction score
I am interested in the MANual setup, shrader valve would fix all the electrical stuff.
My EXPY does not complain about air suspension (all the fuses and relay missing from the power distribution box).
Is that expected or is there some voodoo going on to stop the error coming up?

RobE

Reaction score
I have heard that the ride quality is not as good with the spring conversion.
I have a 2011 2wd Exp King Ranch with rear air leveling suspension. It started intermittently deflating overnight, but equally on both sides. I decided to replace mine with Arnott conversion kit. The ride is very similar unloaded with coils as with the air suspension and I am happy with it. I was always concerned it would fail on a long trip. Now, I don't worry about it failing.

alexjr

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Found it on RockAuto for $371 plus shipping. For some reason it's not listed under 2010 Lincoln Navigator, but I found it doing a parts number search.

Instructions are also on RockAuto - https://www.rockauto.com/genImages/899/C-2529_Installation Manual.pdf

These seem to be the best and most complete instructions as opposed to the ones I posted above. What did you guys do to secure the add-on module?

I have a 2010 el limited 4x4 that I want to replace the stock air bags. Will this kit work with my el 4x4?
On the website it’s very basic and just says 07-14 expedition.
Thank you in advance!