Anyone with a 8" lift Rize Industry lift for 2004 Expo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rize is one of the best built kits out there. I spoke with them a couple of days ago and they are thinking of not making anymore of them bc they werent popular w/ the expis. I would call rize and see if they can give you a better deal since they probally have a few sitting there.

03blkstanggt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i wanted to get the rize lift but that 3400 dollar price tag is too much for me..id go with a supercharger first

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i dont like the bracketry in the front. looks like crap in my opinion. plus i heard that if you plan on doing any hard offroading, not going to hold up. but that is just what i heard.

OP
OP
mindgame

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi Gang..

After a year, I broke down and had to get the only IFS/IRS suspension lift for the 2004expy...

Running 3"s was just not enough... Order went in on Monday.. Just waiting for the tracking nums... However.. This is just 1/2 of the kit.. Coil-Overs is next, when I am able to get some spare change... :)

Will keep you all posted :)