Anyone with a 8" lift Rize Industry lift for 2004 Expo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mindgame

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Now that the expy is finally drivable..

Drove off to a place to get some quick snaps to shut sgtowing's rants :)

Why is it when you are looking for another expy to park next to, you cant find them to take some comparitive snaps...

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
mindgame

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
only 2?!?!?!?! lol but i would like to see some flex pics

Yeah.. I know..

Right now I am trying to deal with the rattlin noises near the front diff/front drive shaft area, when I near 50mph... Once I am done with this, I'll drive off to another place where I can get better flex pics..

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
some nice pics. the more i see the lift the more i like it. if i was in hawaii right now i would help you try and figure that all out. i hate random sounds.

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Your truck looks killer love it =) but more pictures when you get a chance, I kow it will take a while so i'll be waiting =)

dcarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mindgame, im looking into seeing if i can get this lift to work on my 07. what im looking for is how has your lift held up and are you happy with it. also did you ever get that rattle fixed you mentioned?

OP
OP
mindgame

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mindgame, im looking into seeing if i can get this lift to work on my 07. what im looking for is how has your lift held up and are you happy with it. also did you ever get that rattle fixed you mentioned?

Sup! Luv the lift as it makes as statement as well as sticks out from the common Expedition look... The rattling was due to a bad IWE solenoid, once replaced, rattling went away..

If the suspension parts for Gen2 and Gen3s are the same, chances are you can slam the kit into a Gen3.

If you do a lot of off-roading, the weakest link that I am suffering from is the front upper control arm. I must had went thru 4 pairs now.. Been looking for a vendor that can make a solid custom front upper control arm without success so far.. Other than that.. The lift is solid :)

:head3:

dcarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I'm looking into the differences between the two rear suspensions. I'm hoping it will work. If not its a straight axle swap and an f150 lift. I want to do the fiberglass front conversion and make some rear quarters and go the Baja/trophy truck look.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
from what i have read the 3rd gens dont like lifts that high. A company here in CA did a custom lift that high for a 3rd gen but took it off because they kept breaking the halfshafts. i know solisimo looked into it when he had his 07

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360