Autostop Eliminator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Alwaysthinkin

Alwaysthinkin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Will be looking forward to this thread.

Me too, I did the BuiltRight dash rack the week before but haven't run power to that location yet. Sounds like you planned your work out better then I have!

Question @NukeLife , is there any reason for the Naviks (first I've heard of it) if you don't have the rear entertainment system?

OP
OP
Alwaysthinkin

Alwaysthinkin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Question @NukeLife , is there any reason for the Naviks (first I've heard of it) if you don't have the rear entertainment system?[/QUOTE]

Never mind.... I checked out the Navik website and see they provide multiple options for making changes. Pretty pricey, but nice to know the options exist.

I'm still looking forward to seeing your build thread!

Jace

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Love my Autostop Eliminator. I installed 5 minutes after leaving the dealership back in August of 2019. Not a single issue :D

Grizguy

Reaction score
Yes.. the auto stop feature it stupid at best. At least ford gave us a disable button. I hear friends tell me about their car with no way to disable. Not only is it annoying, it is dangerous. Stop, the car turns off. Let up on the breaks just a little while someone is getting in or out of the car and it surges forward. I woll be purchasing this repair kit..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01