Aux Fuel Tank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joethefordguy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
His videos are just so cringe worthy. Like he takes every comment personally as an attack, and feels the need to keep arguing long after the fact just to be right... At one point I muted it to watch the video, then I saw his secondary battery mount and his retarded reason for how/why he did it and I lost his channel.

I have to agree. I couldn't take much more than about 5 minutes of his nonsense.

Anthony DeVor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine has a 33 gallon tank I wouldn't mind having a 50 gallon tank but I would hate filling it up when empty.

I hate filling mine from a 1/4 tank - $60 later. At least work pays for it usually since it is mostly work mileage that gets put on my Expy

Kevin08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had a 99 Suburban with I think a 44 gallon tank mounted between the rear frame rails. 99 still had the spare tire up inside the truck. If the Ford frame rails are the same distance or wider apart, might be something to experiment with. Take any exhaust heat shields from the donor, never know what you might need. Can’t see why cross members couldn’t be fabricated for the tank straps to hang from.