Aux Lights wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thesavo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Man there is simply no videos for rigging up an old exp like this, every other kind of vehicle except the 2nd gen, plus all the videos have them installing a switch inside the vehicle whish I guess is for override & running lights...however I like the idea of having them come on with the brights because as you said the factory lights shut off upon switching on highbeams..thx again

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Fogs are usually forced off with brights

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

CountrySplatt

Reaction score
something to also keep in mind, the 2nd Gen Expy was notorious for the fog-/headlight harness being faulty. My 2004 has NEVER had working fog lights. Everything I read at the time of purchase (I am 2nd Owner), said that you had to pull the complete wiring harness for the lights from the fuse box and replace the lot of it to get working fog lights. One of the most useful comments on that thread was, "if you are desperate for the fog lights, then do it...otherwise, don't bother if the rest of your lights work fine". Tapping into your high beams is the route I would go or put the toggle inside like the videos were showing you. :)

my 2 cents based upon what I had read previously.