awesome website

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cassix

Reaction score
I hope everybody can sense my sarcasm. I posted three posts in forums in the last few days and haven't had a single response. I just came here for a little help but either everybody on here can't read or everybody's just not that bright or everybody's just selfish either way I'm done with this site I'll go somewhere where I can actually get some help from people

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry you feel that way. Did our posts just get pushed down to quickly due to other posts and no one saw them?

Dorzak

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hope everybody can sense my sarcasm. I posted three posts in forums in the last few days and haven't had a single response. I just came here for a little help but either everybody on here can't read or everybody's just not that bright or everybody's just selfish either way I'm done with this site I'll go somewhere where I can actually get some help from people

All of us who post, do so of our own time. As time allows. I looked and you have 5 posts. Two of those were replied to by other members before you posted for a total of 3 replies. Different sections are more active than others. I generally post and reply in the 3rd gen section because that is what I own.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
Bye Felicia... Chances are they were poorly worded or just so foolish that nobody bothered. Nearly everyone out here is quick to help. I guess you got what you paid for right?
edit: Wow, you weren't kidding. These two guys were real a-holes to you...

upload_2019-8-15_8-32-50.png

Must have been this guy too....

upload_2019-8-15_8-35-35.png

Last edited:

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Loving the ASE badge on the shirt sleeve you borrowed.

What does ASE stand for?
Actively Seeking Employment?
Abnormally Sensitive, Emotional?
Alabama Sewing Exhibition?
Amateur Sparking Electricals?
Actively Soliciting Empathy?

Get a mechanical oil pressure kit & gauge. There is a 3/8 allen plug near the filter that will give you access to the galley. The threads are weird so make sure you get a nipple for the 4.6L Ford. Install a gauge, get readings at cold start-up, low idle after reaching temperature, and driving under load. Write those numbers down, register for a new username here, log in and question the pressure readings.

Or see if FORScan will do this for you...

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
Loving the ASE badge on the shirt sleeve you borrowed.

What does ASE stand for?
Actively Seeking Employment?
Abnormally Sensitive, Emotional?
Alabama Sewing Exhibition?
Amateur Sparking Electricals?
Actively Soliciting Empathy?

Get a mechanical oil pressure kit & gauge. There is a 3/8 allen plug near the filter that will give you access to the galley. The threads are weird so make sure you get a nipple for the 4.6L Ford. Install a gauge, get readings at cold start-up, low idle after reaching temperature, and driving under load. Write those numbers down, register for a new username here, log in and question the pressure readings.

Or see if FORScan will do this for you...
You must be one of those not very bright, selfish guys. lol I know, I know, don't feed the trolls....

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well you can always ask Siri or Bing if we don't respond fast enough for you. Also with "attitude" like you currently have don't expect any help from the knowledgeable members here.

Last edited:

Frank Wilson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cassix, just be patient.

There are other Ford forums out there, but when it comes our Trucks, you wont find a larger group of helpful and knowledgable owners.

Lets start over again.

Ed

Plati

Reaction score
I'm not too bright AND selfish but let me know if you need any help with the "rear wiper frozen" or "only blows through defrost". I can help with those!

Last edited: