B-Pillar Interior Trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bow512

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had to remove all the panels to drop the headliner when replacing the rear sunroof panel due to a rock cracking it. I’m not 100% sure thinking back, but I’m thinking it was just remove the 2 grab handle screws and the one screw on the bottom and then you just pop it off. All the panels were surprisingly quite easy to remove.

OP
OP
B

bwoodard

Reaction score
If you figure it out, let me know!!! I also had water coming in one thanks to and moonroof seal.
I was able to get the top portion of the B pillar off surprisingly easy once I got the guts to jump in and make an attempt. There’s two torque screws under the assist handle as another member mentioned. Pop the assist handle of with a tiny flathead screwdriver to get to the screws. There’s another two torque screws on the bottom of the panel beneath the lower portion of the B pillar trim (the lower B pillar trim pops off pretty easy as well with a plastic trim pry tool if you go from the sides behind the weather strip). Once you’ve removed the 4 torque screws from the areas mentioned, there’s two clips at the top of the panel…just pop the panel off. I used the trim pry tool at the very top of the panel where it meets the headliner but didn’t have to use much force at all. I added felt tape to almost every area I could that touches another piece and hoping that resolved the tapping noise I’m getting in the panel.