Backup camera question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hrbeta

Reaction score
Is there a way to keep the camera on when not in reverse? It would be a very helpful thing to have when pulling my motorcycle trailer.
Thanks.

Munkiebunz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There's a delay setting in the sync 3 systems. Turns off at about 7 mph.
If you want it on alleged the time, I suggest getting a cheap action camera that has smartphone Wi-Fi connection for remote screen or a baby monitor.
I'm doing research on getting a camera system for off roading with a separate monitor. I've not needed it yet but I like peace of mind.

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Echomaster makes the MRC-WLP43. It is a wireless camera system that comes with a suction mountable 4.3" monitor. It just needs wired to power and for your use, a switch to manually control it. It's easy enough to slap the screen on the dash/windshield when you need it and toss it in the console when you don't. It's a license plate type mount. Fairly affordable at $120. I've installed a few of them for people with no issues. I have one of their hardwired cameras on mine now and it works great. I have a pic in 2nd gen thread regarding some electronic upgrades.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
othermrsikes