Best Price for Ford ESP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flying68

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check with your local dealer, but I just ran 3 quotes from Lombard, Flood, and Zeigler for a 2019 Expedition 4WD within 12 months of new and less than 12,000 miles. I included 1st day rental, key services, and interior/exterior lighting (all three are included in the standard contract if you look at it, the online sites delete those and make you add them back) for a 7 year / 125,000 mile contract.

Lombard was $2494, Flood was $2105, and Zeigler was $2305. Lombard and Zeigler both look like they offer the 12 month/0% financing through Budco (the national Ford ESP financing provider). Flood looks like it is just pay all by credit card.

I bought mine from my Lincoln dealer who sells them at invoice + $100 and does the Budco financing as a service to their customers. It was $2105, same as Flood. So if you want to know what invoice is, check Flood Ford's price, then subtract $100 and remember all the standard contracts include the 1st day rental, lighting, and key services.

theoneneo

Reaction score
I bought my from Ziegler a couple of months ago. They were the cheapest for me with coupon code “payinfull” ($250 off) when paying in full. Or you can use code “75” to get $75 off with 12 months 0% financing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flying68

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought locally, not from Flood. If you want to check prices it is floodfordesp.com. Get the flood price, call you local dealer and see if they will match.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze