best replacement caliper -oem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Plati

Reaction score
You can, but I wont. That was hardly a life story. That was only two or three little things.
Occasionally I have a short and succinct post but not normally. You are free to scroll on by my posts.
I'm here for my enjoyment and to talk about cars, car related things sometimes, life, the internet, social interaction, money, politics, the Earth and whatever comes up while we are all sitting around shooting the breeze talking amongst ourselves.
I do make certain that any new threads I create are in the appropriate category which is usually the off-topic or lounge.
The nature of forums and conversation and interaction is for things too frequently take different directions and the conversation.
This seems to bother some but it does create a greater possibility of learning more things or simply becoming aware add more things has more is covered in the conversation.
Maybe that's why YouTube videos are so popular for car repair. I despise watching a video for repair. But if you search for a common problem you will find a bunch of videos and usually those videos are just an only just about the repair so maybe that's better suited for some people.
Different Strokes for different folks.
I won't fault you for being short and strictly on topic even if it isn't colorful, enjoying and possibly boring.
Yeah. I had to stop reading MrToby's posts. Got stuff to do ya know.
I already know the best place to get brake pads is from a junker at the junkyard anyway.

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Speaking of life stories, when I started working on cars, we had a forge and had to make many of our own parts on site. My boss started his first shop on the site of an old iron mine, so he had to dig up dirt before he could begin a repair.
If it hadn't been for the 3D modeling software and 3D printer I inherited, it all would have been much harder.
Did you have to pump the oil out of the ground too so you could quench the hot iron in it?