Bilstein loaded assy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

papaweely

Reaction score
Had poor experience getting Bilsteins istalled for the rear of my 2012 XLT 4X4 (as posted on this forum from others). Contacted Joseph Smith at Bilstein; he claimed to have put in a request for Bilstein to make rear loaded assemblies (like 6112). Now is a good time for everyone to contact Bilstein to push for loaded assemblies to avoid confusion and headache trying to install just the shock.

tk34

Reaction score
Do you have a contact (email?) for Joseph Smith? My rears are leaking and I'd like the loaded assembly option.

LovinPSDs

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Any more info on this? I'd love full Bilstein loaded assemblies.... And my 2012 is due, real real soon.

1oldtimer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 13 is due now and I been looking at KYB due to the fact that Bilstien does not have the loaded assm. This would be awesome if they did it quick enough.

sjwelds

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well in my case, I don't have the factory parts anymore, so I can't swap to Bilsteins.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360