Black Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TravisDBQ

Reaction score
I have a black 2015 Ford Expedition that recently received damage to one of the tail lights compliments of an idiotic deer. I like the look of black tail lights on black vehicles. Has anyone found a great looking after market black tail light?

Kjhawkeye1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I purchased a set of these and really like them. Far brighter than the stock ones that came on it. Plug and bolted right in without issue.

amazon.com/dp/B00O83WI1O/ref=cm_sw_r_sm_apa_fabc_zT6aGbZF71Z40

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I purchased a set of these and really like them. Far brighter than the stock ones that came on it. Plug and bolted right in without issue.

amazon.com/dp/B00O83WI1O/ref=cm_sw_r_sm_apa_fabc_zT6aGbZF71Z40

These same lights are marketed under dozens of brands. My wife has a set of tails by the same maker on her Civic and I have a set of the headlights for my Expedition. They look nice, but would advise resealing them to prevent leaks. Or you could be lazy, drill a tiny weep hole at the bottom of one and hope for the best. I did that with the wife's Civic and the light has continued to function with no more blown bulbs for the last year. The UV coating sucks too, but that's a lesser issue.