Black...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
Hahahahahahah Hahahah
Hahahahahahah
Hahahahahahahahah

Turtle wax!? Really? You are stuck in the past bro!!!!
Turtle Wax Ice is sold at most stores and is not the old paste in a can, idiot. Anyone I recommended it to, has been amazed how easy and what a nice job it did.

ib_jigged

Reaction score
I have not been to this site too much since joining in 2013, I also own an F150 and spend a fair amount of time at another forum.

But, I remember when I had a '16 and thought I knew everything too! Some guys just can't help themselves, must be nice to live in a perfect world!

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have not been to this site too much since joining in 2013, I also own an F150 and spend a fair amount of time at another forum.

But, I remember when I had a '16 and thought I knew everything too! Some guys just can't help themselves, must be nice to live in a perfect world!

Aggressive ignorance is a hell of a drug for sure lol

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ah ok. So you were just angry at how great mine looked.

Weird.

Good chat though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I merely asked to see the finish in harsher light for a film that hasn’t been maintained since day one

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No I merely asked to see the finish in harsher light for a film that hasn’t been maintained since day one

Which I did.

Psst- my vehicle is washed weekly by hand and detailed (cleaned, decon’d and sealed) annually as I said.

Also, why did you want to know if I spoke Gaelic?

Sent from my Xpel wrapped iPhoneX using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just for fun guys, My wife's 2011 Sedan has a film on the entire front end of the car. She has never once done a thing to that film other than a regular car wash maybe 3 times year at most and that film looks excellent yet. For not doing ANY maintenance at all, I think it was a great investment!

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just for fun guys, My wife's 2011 Sedan has a film on the entire front end of the car. She has never once done a thing to that film other than a regular car wash maybe 3 times year at most and that film looks excellent yet. For not doing ANY maintenance at all, I think it was a great investment!

Of course it is. This isn’t 1986 when the stuff would turn yellow and brittle in a year or three.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Of course it is. This isn’t 1986 when the stuff would turn yellow and brittle in a year or three.

The guys above make it sound like you need to have another child just to perform daily washing and waxing duties to their film....