Black...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jace

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Jace--Reflection, note the Lowes box.

16Plati--Water softener in white, and tankless water heater in silver

Ha, I know. Really good reflection tho!

Spent 40+ years in Philadelphia area and almost 15 years in Northern VA. I know winter and snow, sleet, slush and salt, etc. Now in beautiful HOT Arizona.

Man I was just there the past few days and HOT is definitely the best word to describe it, caps and all!

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Spent 40+ years in Philadelphia area and almost 15 years in Northern VA. I know winter and snow, sleet, slush and salt, etc. Now in beautiful HOT Arizona.

As you well know, anywhere north of the mason Dixon a black vehicle is white within 24 hours of a wash for 8 months of the year. The new pre treat they put on all the roads before a snow paints everything white. Sucks.

Although I’d never move to AZ, I can’t tell you how jealous I am of people who can wash a vehicle on a Saturday and not have it rain for at least 3 days lol.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The newest brine they are pre treating with is absolutely destroying cars....

Theres many 4-6 year old Fancy pickup trucks with holes in the rear fenders. I'd be soo mad! Northern, Wisconsin....