Blinkers not work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tressica garza

Reaction score
Some One please help me my blinkers aren’t working but hazards are I replaced the relays he multi function switch and the fuse and input would be much appreciated I have a 2003 Ford Expedition

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You might want to repost on Expedition second gen section. For some reason most don't bother with these other sections. First thing though I'd do is find the fuse for your signals and see, 1 if you have power both sides, and in fact it's not blown. Are you working on vehicle? Or is someone else? The chances of all four bulbs out are slim to none, but you or whomever is doing work will have to start at fuse block and make their way back. It's possible you have a wonky flasher relay. Changed mine about 1 month back. My symptoms were it would flash then stop 5-10 seconds later. Let us know what's up, and repost in the section I mentioned

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Fits just as well I the electrical section. Plus as a new member he didn't post it in the New Member section like a few have done in the past.