Blown turbo. How much metal shavings is too much?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
BB is right, as we get older, the job becomes more difficult. The glasses turned into bi-focals then into tri-focals then into "progressives" and I still have to crank my neck like a God darn flamingo! & whoever invented LED lighting never worked on a truck during the day! It goes on and on....lol

Thank God most of us produced in the years prior and can pay someone else to do the stuff we don't care to do anymore. It used to be We "had to do it ourselves", now we don't......to me, that peace of mind, family and love are the American dream....

BTW- get mama or a friend out there BB on the bottom so you don't have to jump up & down....and always put your help low...in case they drop something, it won't hit you and also so if you drop something, it won't break....lol

Is that a 402 stuffed into it? Or was this the big-boat final years Cougar?

jeff

Boostedbus

Full Access Members
Reaction score
BB is right, as we get older, the job becomes more difficult. The glasses turned into bi-focals then into tri-focals then into "progressives" and I still have to crank my neck like a God darn flamingo! & whoever invented LED lighting never worked on a truck during the day! It goes on and on....lol

Thank God most of us produced in the years prior and can pay someone else to do the stuff we don't care to do anymore. It used to be We "had to do it ourselves", now we don't......to me, that peace of mind, family and love are the American dream....

BTW- get mama or a friend out there BB on the bottom so you don't have to jump up & down....and always put your help low...in case they drop something, it won't hit you and also so if you drop something, it won't break....lol

Is that a 402 stuffed into it? Or was this the big-boat final years Cougar?

jeff
It’s the factory 390 IP (Improved Performance) 4V that came in the 69 Eliminators as one of the 4 choices. I’ve got ****** super competition headers that are made for the 428 CJ heads bolted up after extensive head work done to accept those headers. Not only port matching but had holes filled and re-drilled for proper fitment along with a multi angle grind, decks shaved, and port matched and shaved Edlebrock Performer RPM intake. She’s a real thumper now with a big solid flat tappet cam topped with a 750 Holley dual feed double pumper and 9” 4.11 full spool out back.

Boostedbus

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wow is this site auto censored now? The brand name of my headers was censored?Really??? Slang for ********** is now unacceptable in this forum? What are we over sensitive children now? UFB!

Boostedbus

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wow ……My big bad Street Girl Headers children. I hope no one was offended by my nasty writings. Shucks I should watch my darn language or my donkey is gonna go to fudging heck then my days of fudging street girls are over! Thanks big brother for controlling my language also. Pretty soon we’ll all be shaped into perfect little following sheep. Do as I say and not as I do! Yes Master!

Last edited: