BlueCruise Ford Power-Up software update for Expedition ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
not likely. From the article “This adds to customers who bought vehicles with BlueCruise equipped at the factory…”
Only platinum came like that.
Yours and mine have the exterior sensors But not the eye tracking.

OP
OP
mrmustang

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
not likely. From the article “This adds to customers who bought vehicles with BlueCruise equipped at the factory…”
Only platinum came like that.
Yours and mine have the exterior sensors But not the eye tracking.
It is my understanding that the F150's in question do not have the eye tracking module installed either. If available as a software "unlock" and upgrade, with the caveat of "let the buyer beware", as a responsible adult who can take responsibility for my own actions, I'd be interested in it. Not sure I'd really use it, but better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it.

Bill

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It is my understanding that the F150's in question do not have the eye tracking module installed either. If available as a software "unlock" and upgrade, with the caveat of "let the buyer beware", as a responsible adult who can take responsibility for my own actions, I'd be interested in it. Not sure I'd really use it, but better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it.

Bill
Nope. You are wrong. The Job 1 2021 F150's with the prep package came pre equipped with the interior cameras. Now Ford is rolling BlueCruise out to those. It has been a LONG time coming. By 21 150 was a Job 2, so it came from the factory installed and working.

Bottom line, no interior cameras, no Bluecruise.

balthisar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is the difference between "Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0" and "Ford Co-Pilot360™ Active 2.0".