Bluetooth scan tools

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joethefordguy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What scan tools have the ability to present digital gauges on an ipad connected via bluetooth, such as voltmeter, ammeter, vacuum, oil pressure/temp, transmission temperature, etc.; anything the engine computer reads? I have checked several web sites; they are less than clear about this. I have also searched this and other forums without result.

rexster314

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't know if its offered for Apple, but TORQUE on my Android devices works perfectly for what you want. Fully configurable gauges, digital or analog, place them where you want them on the screen. The ELM bluetooth device works perfectly with the software

mquick5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I use torqpro on my android phone, and like the digital, it's easier for me to read.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OBDLink MX+ Professional OBD2 Scanner for iPhone, iPad, Android & Windows https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JFRFJG6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_wAgsbCFesZyBm

I use that device and the program that comes with it on my iPhone and iPad.
I got mine last Black Friday for $55.
If the sensor is on there this can display it.

Also with the MX+ unit you now get all the premium readings for free for unlimited vehicles.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01