Brake pads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevin Esplin

Reaction score
Where are you guys buying your pads? My 2015 Expy is do for replacement and I’m doing them myself, I’m a little worried that the local Auto Zone is selling junk. Any suggestions or experiences good or bad with a brand or supplier?

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’d checkout rockauto.com. I’ve heard good things about them.

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Where are you guys buying your pads? My 2015 Expy is do for replacement and I’m doing them myself, I’m a little worried that the local Auto Zone is selling junk. Any suggestions or experiences good or bad with a brand or supplier?
Wrong forum, but great question. Repost on 3rd gen side and I’m sure we can help you out! @stamp11127

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score

When I replaced the original brake pads and rotors on my 2015 Expedition Limited 4x4, I used OEM Motorcraft parts.

st381183

Full Access Members
Reaction score
rock auto.com is just another discount parts company and they sell decent parts. If you want the best peace of mind for a Ford, use OEM Motorcraft pads.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ZiEXxUi.jpg
script>

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
RockAuto has good prices on Ford Motorcraft pads. I use them and they've been very good. Hawk is another good USA manufacturer. You get what you pay for.

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Baer or EBC will be what I go with when the time comes.
Both top notch products. EBC is winning as they are less Chinese made.