Bull bar 2014 expy with park assist?

Grover6

Reaction score
I don't have one of these yet...however there doesn't seem to be to many options for the gen3.5 Expy (15-17) and these seem to be one of the less obtrusive ones. Especially for a winch option.

The only other option I have considered would be a custom build through a local fab shop. I can't see how that would cheaper than this bumper.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
Updated pic with better alignment etc. in case anyone comes across this thread:

You must be registered for see images attach

NASCAR Mike

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Updated pic with better alignment etc. in case anyone comes across this thread:

You must be registered for see images attach

This looks much better. I wonder how it would look if it was painted the same color silver/gray as the Expy. It might make it look more "factory".

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
This looks much better. I wonder how it would look if it was painted the same color silver/gray as the Expy. It might make it look more "factory".
That's a good question. I poan on stripping it at some point because the coating they used or the process sucks. I'll have to consider your idea. Maybe a colored bed liner.

NASCAR Mike

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bed-liner spray would be good. It is very durable and they can easily match the color of the Expy. Keep us updated!

vincentrose

Reaction score
Dont know about bull bars but I do have a full wrap around grill guard, which does interfere with the 2 inside park sensors, however Rough Country sells sensor covers that essentially cancels out those sensors so the grill guard doesn't set it off. However the other 2 sensors, the 2 outside one still works normally