Cam Phasers 2022 Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old Dog

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback! Yes I am exploring all avenues but wanted to gather as much info as possible to add to my notes. I didn't buy this from a Ford dealer so while they're not washed of all responsibility, I dont expect the same level of knowledge or handling of this known issue as a Ford dealer should have. I also got a good deal and while I've historically been a GM buyer, their full sizers didn't match up to this in space, third row, interior quality etc. unless I sprung for the latest redesign models. So these factor into not just giving it back because I'm not sure what id get instead.

So back to an original question. Is 21N08 a replacement for 21B10? Does anyone know if there was ever a 21N03 notice (like Bmac shared) that states it will be covered if 21N08 was completed before xx date similar to how it referenced completing 21B10 by 2/28/22?
I’m new here but I can say I had the B2108 and I believe 21N03 done on my 2019 raptor. I had the extended coverage after that. There was a cutoff date in the notice in the ford pass app. I would look it up but traded in the Raptor and I no longer have the info from ford pass.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360