Can I add the power tip and slide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N
Reaction score
Mine has an electric actuator. I think it’s only function is to unlatch the back of the seat. It seams to do the same thing as the lever at the top of the seat.

I took a couple of videos, but I’m not sure what the best way to upload them from my phone.

those videos would be very useful to see

Jace

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what year is your limited? mine is a 2020 maybe they changed it for 2020 year and made it a platinum only thing

i have the a limited max stealth edition 2020

I have my diagrams from a factory style service manual.

Do you have power fold second and third row seats?

Can you add your vehicle details to your signature?

According to the 2020 Expedition Order Guide:

Deleted
— Second row Tip-and-Slide power activator button

If I remember right on my '19, the activator button and the lift up handle next to the headrest both cause the seat to tip and slide forward. Sounds like they just removed one of the options since they did the same thing... I could be wrong tho? It seems like with either method, you either press the button or lift up the handle, then push the seat towards the front seats.

Drew47000000

Reaction score
According to the 2020 Expedition Order Guide:

Deleted
— Second row Tip-and-Slide power activator button

If I remember right on my '19, the activator button and the lift up handle next to the headrest both cause the seat to tip and slide forward. Sounds like they just removed one of the options since they did the same thing... I could be wrong tho? It seems like with either method, you either press the button or lift up the handle, then push the seat towards the front seats.

That was one of the benefits I remembered finding when comparing the 19 vs 20s. Another odd one was that they deleted the 6 speaker stereo in the xlt. It doesn’t say what it changed it too but I felt like between the tip and slide delete and lower quality base stereo Ford was trying to cut costs? Either that or too much warranty issues with it maybe?

GB19XLT

Reaction score
what year is your limited? mine is a 2020 maybe they changed it for 2020 year and made it a platinum only thing

i have the a limited max stealth edition 2020

mine is a ‘19 Limited with the 300a package. Press the button and seats pops up and my kids just easily slide it forward a bit to get in.

your stealth doesn’t have a button?