Can I get the stealth package without 22inch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steiny80

Reaction score
I love the expedition limited 4x4 303a package with the stealth. I do not want the 22inch tires and rims that come with it. I asked the salesman if it’s possible to get the 20inch tires and he said no. Is this true or are there ways around it? Thanks

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ask a dealer to change out the wheels for you. Or you could purchase smaller wheels.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If that salesman wants to sell you a Expedition, he can work around the wheels. If not find a dealer that will. You can order anywhere in the country, and have your SUV delivered to your door. The selling dealer can always resell the take off wheels. Hell, their brand new!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love the expedition limited 4x4 303a package with the stealth. I do not want the 22inch tires and rims that come with it. I asked the salesman if it’s possible to get the 20inch tires and he said no. Is this true or are there ways around it? Thanks

I had a very similar situation. When I bought my 2018 Limited 302A I didn’t want the 22” wheels due to poor road conditions in my area and not wanting to bend a rim. My dealer swapped the 22’s to a non-302A Limited on their lot and put the Limited 20’s on my Expedition. The result is a nice smooth ride with 20” wheels and CCD suspension. The key is to find a dealer that will work with you.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Right, we love the ride on ours with the std suspension but ur setup was the one ive been wanting since introduction. If i was op, id see if i could get the blacked out 20 in wheels that are available on the f150

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Right, we love the ride on ours with the std suspension but ur setup was the one ive been wanting since introduction. If i was op, id see if i could get the blacked out 20 in wheels that are available on the f150

I ended up getting blacked out 20" wheels that I use with my snow tires. They are the 20" optional wheels available on the XLT Expedition, and I had them coated with black PVD. The F150 has wheels that look almost identical, but don't fit on the rear of the Expedition without having to shorten the axle shafts, so I ponied up and decided to do the Expedition specific version.

img_0990-jpg.28451

img_0989-jpg.28450