Car broken into, spare key stolen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cyclone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks. Its just going going through my head. I had spent all day with the Truck on Saturday and did not notice any scratches. Drove out to a friends house and parked on the street in a residential cul-de-sac area. Was only there for a few hours, no problems.

I even checked with the guy who's house I parked in front of incase he was a "Angry" dude. Nope, he was very nice when I knockd on his door and he even had a "Ring" doorbell camera and pulled up footage while my truck was out front of his house. It only recorded a few times when his wife/kids came and went. Still, it was easily to tell that he and his family were not that type. So I either was key'd earlier in the day at a parking lot and just didn't notice it (not really possible with that large star on my door) or it happened in my driveway that night. Ugh. That thought make me think that it could happen again. ......