Cargo Cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tweakeraz

Reaction score
I have not found anything in my search yet. I really love the one in my 4runner and was hoping to find the same for our Max. I was contemplating making a crude substitute, but with work and kids right now, time has not been on my side.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I use a black comforter. It is especially convenient since my interior is black.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Seems like it would have pretty easy and cool to make one that's actually movable from 2nd to 3rd row. It would have to be long enough to support 2nd all the way back but you would just need mounting posts in two places.

I used the one in my Jeep a ton.

spiderman865

Reaction score
Had one in my Tahoe and it makes for a much cleaner look when the 3rd row is folded and the cargo cover is in place.

techdude99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Expedition Dave - We have one in our MDX. It does a good job keeping things out of site.

The Expedition is high enough that it's a lot more difficult on prying eyes from the third row back.

A cover from the second row may need a good amount of material and tension on the roller springs plus supports for the sides.

If you find one I'd definitely like to see it.

1970Maverick

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I use a large black beach towel and throw it over anything I want ti hide.
If you find something to attach to the 2nd row seat back, how would you reach it to pull it over the stuff you want to hide?

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
black sheet works far better. Then that big stupid plastic roll isn't in the way all the time.