CARiD.com sent me a damaged wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If I were in your shoes, I would take solace in the knowledge that - even though I'm in Canada, at least I can grab some cannabis edibles, according to Joe Rogan they're the gateway to undestanding Dolphin to English language/translation.

Actually, because I earn a living as a commercial driver, the solace would all be in my imagination (mind's eye) can't risk doing what I did regularly back in the eighties.

How DO states with legal weed but also mandatory CDL drug testing reconcile this potential conflict?

5150 pops

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How DO states with legal weed but also mandatory CDL drug testing reconcile this potential conflict?

There's no conflict, driver's are under Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, specifically driver fitness.
No driver shall operate a CMV, while under the influence of ..
alcoholic beverages are legal, as are many other substances, but get caught with it in your system, and u r foooked.

BTW, the "max legal limit" for allowed substances, are half of the legal threshold for the non-commercially licensed.

Sooooooooo, best not to gamble, and roll the dice hoping you haven't met the peak of 50%.

It's not a little infraction either, get caught and if you are lucky to retain your cm license, good luck finding a job.u will be fired, nobody will be able to get u insured to drive for them, except for the desperate or self insured.