CB/HAM radio mounting places in 2006 Expy Eddie Bauer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Norrell

Reaction score
I'm thinking about putting a CB/HAM radio in my 2006 Expy Eddie Bauer. I don't want to drill a bunch of holes ANYWHERE. I want to do as little damage or modifications AS POSSIBLE. I'm probably going with a magnetic mount antenna, so, no holes to drill. I'm just bouncing this off you forum members for your ideas or where your radios are mounted. The radio will likely be a normal size 7-1/4" W x 9" D x 2-1/4" H (not compact). I would appreciate your ideas and input.

Clif Keely

Reaction score
I'm thinking about putting a CB/HAM radio in my 2006 Expy Eddie Bauer. I don't want to drill a bunch of holes ANYWHERE. I want to do as little damage or modifications AS POSSIBLE. I'm probably going with a magnetic mount antenna, so, no holes to drill. I'm just bouncing this off you forum members for your ideas or where your radios are mounted. The radio will likely be a normal size 7-1/4" W x 9" D x 2-1/4" H (not compact). I would appreciate your ideas and input.
Mag mounts will grind away your paint due to dust trapped between mount and body.