Ccd bypass???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JCarz

Reaction score
Hey guys. I was referred to this site by a friend. I have a 2016 Lincoln Navigator. I want to convert my suspension struts to passive. I do not want to throw a code. Has anyone been able to bypass the ccd?

Whitebison

Reaction score
I have the same truck and same question. I emailed Strutmasters who makes a CCD conversion kit for our trucks. They do include a module that "turns off the check suspension light on the dash". My assumption is that it makes no difference except throwing the code. I think, if i pursue swapping out the struts/shocks, I will ask them if I can buy just the module. I lifted mine but want to swap from spacers to Bilsteins so wouldn't need their whole kit. Link to kit for reference: https://www.strutmasters.com/produc...pFONAE-1bAUWffTqoII2aaojiKjkhKaQaAguFEALw_wcB

rutger

Reaction score
It would be cool if you share if that kit could work without any issues. My friend will work on this 2016 Navigator project and he's looking to do the struts conversion, too! We'll just finish installing the bumper and fender flares on the truck this weekend before we can clear the garage and take her in.