cd changers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

msgree

Reaction score
I have an 01 with the 6 disc changer, it does not see the discs. I put copied and new factory discs and nothing. any suggestions?

nightfly

Reanimator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some early CD players don't recognise CD-R's. I had that problem back in the early 2000's. Another was recording speed of the CD-R's. I had a JVC dash unit that wouldn't read anything recorded at faster than 4X speed. I've since switched to a dash unit that takes usb so CD's are a thing of the past. And once you take all the moving parts out of the equation, the thing should last pretty much forever. http://www.amazon.com/ACOUSTIK-Multimeadia-Detachable-Oversize-Touchscreen/dp/B0072LFBEA/ref=pd_sim_sbs_422_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0AN7GZ2MVP8RKJJXE5K9

Is an inexpensive single DIN with USB drive receptacle on the lower front, (99$) it also comes with available bluetooth if you want to synch it to your phone to play music.

OP
OP
M

msgree

Reaction score
I went to my local "auto recycle center" picked one up for 25 buks, and we are in CD heaven.

Aspitler24

Reaction score
I realize this is a very old post, but did you mean you went to a junk yard place, replaced the cd changer, and it worked?