Cell Phone Holder recommendations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Janky

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I saw another thread about switching the coin holder to a magnetic phone holder. Cool! I do have that type of cell phone holder, but it's a suction cup that sticks to any flat surface. It worked great on my last vehicle but there is no flat surface on the Expy dash!

I have the tow package, so no coin holder. Anyone have recommendations on a decent phone holder?

wakeboarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I use this.
iOttie Easy One Touch 4 Dash &... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076B27WP6?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

The trailers I tow all have surge brakes, so I never need to access the trailer brake controller. See pictures for the mounting. This brand stays in place very well. I may have to re-stick it once every 3 to 4 months. Phone cord is routed such that it doesn’t interfere with the sliding door. E0A9411A-88D3-4890-891C-798DC3E2D866.jpeg532F8173-9DE5-49E9-8784-73913C50179E.jpegB312F872-4FA1-4C27-8C4E-CA8C65CE7FF7.jpeg

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't have one, but I have been considering one of these. Really like concept of fitting in seams without holes or anything.... pretty spendy though by the time you get bracket and then actual phone holder

https://www.proclipusa.com/vehicle/dashboard-mounts/820-ford-expedition/2018

Love ProClip! We have the first one on that page in our 2020 and it is great. VERY solid. I think it is a great location, barely have to look right to see what it on screen. No need to take eyes off the road. Great for Nav, and digital guages. I will get a pic tonight with my wife's phone in the mount...

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You can use this in the upper center console and then add whatever mount you want. The RAM Mount has a few options that would work.

Lou, That base looks amazing. Got a link? It gives me ideas....