Cell Phone Holder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtncpa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I always have a cell phone holder in my vehicles. I have purchased some of them thru ProClip.com. I am not a big fan of the vent clip, but I am not sure what other kind would work in a 2017 Expi.

Looking for pictures and suggestions of holders.

cullinan18

Full Access Members
Reaction score
JoeyJohnson, I'm also interested to see if the center speaker and cubbies are in the way of that cell phone holder.

JoeyJohnson

Reaction score
My idea would be to put it on top of the dashboard. I'll post some pictures once it is up.

OP
OP
gtncpa

gtncpa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
854010-4-45078471-600_430.jpg

I have used this in my other vehicles. Once the platform is installed you screw in the holder. They give you a special tool that spreads the dash board seem and the base snaps in.

Last edited:

Munkiebunz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought this one It takes up a cup holder but it's not in the way of any controls not blocking any views and it's a short trip to the usb port to use Android auto. It doesn't wobble, shaje or shimmy. It fits my galaxy tab or my phone.

Cup Mount Holder iKross 2-in-1 Tablet and Smartphone Adjustable Swing Cradle with Extended Cup Car Mount Holder Kit for Apple iPad iPhone Samsung Asus Tablet Smartphone and Uber Lyft Driver - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F0IQTE8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_vOY1Bb360GWB9

DExpy17

Reaction score
My idea would be to put it on top of the dashboard. I'll post some pictures once it is up.

Any luck with this holder? I tried to use the magnetic vent holder I use in all My other vehicles, but it tends to spin around in the Expy vent

mossback

2017 Limited EL
Reaction score
I use the RAM holders in all our vehicles. I even travel with a spare for rental vehicles. Those things are hardcore and basically military quality. Put mine right under the rear view mirror on the Expy.

IMG_7296.jpg

Last edited:

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
7A5F70EF-15E0-4E89-A229-BB60BC5D6313.jpeg
I rigged up this little bugger. It is a wireless (to the phone) charger.
I have since swapped out the long black cable with a 3” cable and one can’t even see the cable.
The White is for my wife so she can browse while I drive still.

Bought the vent mount holder/charger on eBay. Drilled a hole in a 2x2 sprayed it black and it wedges nicely in the cubby with zero movement.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360