Center console organizer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DavidC

Reaction score
This Rubbermaid Mobile Seat Organizer fits PERFECTLY into the 2018 Exp. center console.

IMG_8549.jpg

IMG_8550.JPG

IMG_8551.JPG

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was able to get that vehicle ocd console organizer y’all recommended to fit and I’m pretty happy with it except for the fact it lacks the luxurious velvety touch as the rest of the console... somehow I’ll find a way to deal with that /s. I was able to move some stuff from the sliding tray into the bottom which freed up some space there which is great. I spent about 45 minutes making a template and cutting the plastic. Thanks for the recommendation!

7A9B0F78-66A1-4A15-9AC4-ECFC63291A70.jpeg 591C2EF2-C11C-4511-9DC9-33FAF31B3C09.jpeg

Oklahoma Jim

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got my OCD organizer and installed it today. I'm disappointed in the way it fits, so I'm sending it back. I might try the Rubbermaid tray.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
except for the fact it lacks the luxurious velvety touch as the rest of the console...

View attachment 29509
It's called flocking. There is a pretty easy process for "re-flocking". It's used a lot on car restorations. Here's just one site that deals with it:

http://www.flockit.com/index.php/auto-motorcycle/?___store=default

http://www.flockit.com/Flock Dashboard.pdf

Anyone else hate the F150Forum site as much as I do? Every time I've gone there it's nothing, but pop ups and ads. All forums are ridiculous with it, but that one is the worst. It takes forever to load because of the blockers having to do their thing first...

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Oklahoma Jim

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It was too big and didn't fit the contours of the console. The panels warped when they were assembled because they were too long I could have shortened them, but I decided not to mess with it. Maybe I got the one built on New Year's Eve or something.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Flocking... I had no idea that’s what it’s called. Thanks!! That goes up there with window fritting for things I see daily but have no clue what they’re called.

OP
OP
D

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It was too big and didn't fit the contours of the console. The panels warped when they were assembled because they were too long I could have shortened them, but I decided not to mess with it. Maybe I got the one built on New Year's Eve or something.

Mine fit really snug (which I liked) but one of the pieces was snug enough that there was a very slight bow in the piece. I was going to pull it out to sand a little material off but I had already thrown some of the wife's junk in and didn't want to dig it out. Guessing yours was a little tight and bowing a bit.

I was actually pretty impressed with the fit, I was worried it would be sloppy which would have drove crazy.

OP
OP
D

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was able to get that vehicle ocd console organizer y’all recommended to fit and I’m pretty happy with it except for the fact it lacks the luxurious velvety touch as the rest of the console... somehow I’ll find a way to deal with that /s. I was able to move some stuff from the sliding tray into the bottom which freed up some space there which is great. I spent about 45 minutes making a template and cutting the plastic. Thanks for the recommendation!

View attachment 29509 View attachment 29510

Love it...couple a clips and a giant wad of cash...singles for the "gentlemen's club"? :banana-mario:
Glad the organizer worked for you.