Charging System Service Soon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tiffany Romero

Reaction score
Hi there, new to forum - bought a 2019 expedition limited yesterday. When rep was showing me all the features this message came on and he told me to click ok and it went away. Now every time I start the car I'm getting this message. What does this mean? I texted rep and he said he would ask b/c he didn't know.....I'm very concerned as this car is brand new and now I'm getting error messages? Help!

Thanks

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to Ford electronics!

The ecu has detected an issue with the charging system. That doesn't mean that there is a failure though. There is just something that is out of spec when it is checking the charging system. Plus it is under warranty, if you have a lemon law make sure you keep detailed info should you need it in the future.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi there, new to forum - bought a 2019 expedition limited yesterday. When rep was showing me all the features this message came on and he told me to click ok and it went away. Now every time I start the car I'm getting this message. What does this mean? I texted rep and he said he would ask b/c he didn't know.....I'm very concerned as this car is brand new and now I'm getting error messages? Help!

Thanks

An explanation of the warning message should be contained in the vehicle owner’s manual. It would be a good idea to read it.