Checking In!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BillyBob

Reaction score
Mornin'

Thanks to a lot of intel I read on these forums I'm picking up a 98 XLT w/...get this....51,900 miles. Supplements my 95 Toyota T-100 for hauling stuff to our cabin when the weather is cruddy, (including three dogs).

Cloth interior, pretty basic model from what I assumed it would be like inside, (thank goodness I didn't throw away all of my cassettes!!).

Buying from friend at work, her mothers former car, she passed 6 years ago, Father is ailing and they are letting some stuff go.

The original owner spent her summers with the beast at Big Moose Lake in the Adirondacks.

Didn't know a darned thing about these until I read the What to look for" section.

Door Ajar light is beaming bright, rear wiper doesn't work and a few rusty bits in the aft suspension all called out by the members here. So thanks for the enlightenment. Cranked the wheel hard left, no leak at the right side head gasket...etc etc.

I had been looking for a 2000-2002 4Runner to replace the one that rusted away on me but I could not pass this up for condition and price.

So, thanks to all and be forewarned....there will be questions.

OP
OP
B

BillyBob

Reaction score
dLtqQ6o.jpg
[/IMG] test
dLtqQ6o.jpg
[/IMG]